Best 200 Valentine's Day Messages for Crush from the Heart |Urdupoerty - Urdu Poetry

Latest

Express your feeling with World largest collection

Sunday 7 February 2021

Best 200 Valentine's Day Messages for Crush from the Heart |Urdupoerty

 Romantic Valentines Wishes For Crush



My valentine’s day will be awesome if you decide to be my valentine. So, will you be my valentine?


Ever since I met you. I have been living in an illusion. Everything seems to be a lie and the only thing true is you. Happy Valentine’s Day!


You are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met in my life. Your beauty got me stuck in the place I met you. Happy Valentine’s Day!


My heartbeat stops when I see you. I like you and maybe, who knows, we’ll be a couple next valentine’s day? Till then, enjoy your valentine, my crush.


Today is the best day to express my feelings for you. I have a crush on you for many years and can’t wait to make my dream come true. Have a fantastic valentine, my crush!


The moment I saw you first was the moment I was brought back into the world. I was hibernating for the rest of my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!


Your beauty could have got me killed. Thankfully, I’m alive but injured in the heart. Now I want compensation. Happy Valentine’s Day, Crush!

No comments: