325+ Best Attitude Quotes Boy In English Urdu Poetry - Urdu Poetry

Latest

Express your feeling with World largest collection

Friday 9 July 2021

325+ Best Attitude Quotes Boy In English Urdu Poetry

 

335 Best Attitude Quotes for Boys You Should Use


The ultimate collection of attitude quotes for boys you can use as a status on any social media such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.

Look at the table of contents and jump directly to the section of best attitude status ideas for boys that you want – clever, motivational, funny, savage, love and relationship, single.

 

 




The Best Attitude Quotes for Boys

  1. I’m Not Special, I’m Just Limited Edition.
  2. I don’t have an attitude! Just a personality that you can’t handle!
  3. 80% of the boys have girlfriends. The rest 20% are having a brain.
  4. Boys are great, every girl should have one.
  5. I am a hot dude with a cool attitude.
  6. I’m not lazy, I’m just on my energy saving mode.
  7. A naughty thought a day keeps the stress away.
  8. Always set the goals high 🎯 and don’t drop until you get the desired result 😎.
  9. Always trying to cool my self
  10. Attitude and knowledge are the best foundation of real beauty.
  11. ATTITUDE is everything.
  12. Be silent and let your success shout.
  13. Boys like me belonged to rain. 😎
  14. Boys never realize how much one little thing can hurt a girl.
  15. Champions always try and play until they get it right 🏆
  1. Display your character with class and pride.
  2. Do not call me nerdy or geeky because of glasses. It’s just I have beautiful eyes.
  3. Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!
  4. Don’t try to mess with me because you will see different aspects of my great personality.
  5. Fashion is about something that comes from within you.
  6. Follow the rule of the sun 🌞. Shine and let the world burn 😎.
  7. Follow your heart but don’t be stupid.
  8. Forget the haters…cause somebody loves you
  9. Guys have no idea how long something they said can stay in a girl’s mind.
  10. I am a winner which makes me a true competitor.
  11. I am not bad; I am worst in the kind 🦄.
  12. I am the architect of my own fate 🎯 and captain of my soul.
  13. I forgive but I never forget.
  14. I like to stay focused, chase my dreams, and move towards my aim and destiny 💪.
  15. I love my job only when I’m on vacation.
  1. I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes and wants to play with it.
  2. I never insult people I tell them what they actually are 👉.
  3. I never make the same mistake twice. I make it five or six times, just to be sure.
  4. If you want me to control my temper, so control your stupidity.
  5. It is wise to adopt a change in life.
  6. It’s my life, so keep your nose out of it.
  7. It’s not my attitude, It’s my style.
  8. It’s simple. Love me for who I am not what you want me to be.
  9. Little goals will make you expect little achievements so think big to win big success.
  10. Losers always complain while champions train 💪
  11. Men hang out in bars for one of two reasons: Either they have no wife to go home to, or they do.
  12. Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
  13. My attitude based on how you treat me.
  14. My attitude is based on your behavior 😎.
  15. My determination is higher than my smartness.
  1. My Girlfriend says I need to be more affectionate…Now I have 2 Girlfriends!
  2. My Life My Rules.
  3. Never argue with a fool or an idiot otherwise you will be known one of them.
  4. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
  5. Never complain or adopt the habit to whine over small things and never ever justify yourself.
  6. OH, I am sorry it’s my fault that I forgot you are a true idiot.
  7. Only a champion is afraid of losing.
  8. People with status don’t need status.
  9. Smartness is a perfect beauty.
  10. The best thing about being me, I’m a limited edition and there are no other copies!
  11. The one who is reading my status…Back off 🤚!!
  12. Time is precious, waste it wisely.
  13. We come from God but attitude is from the devil 👿.
  14. What I stand for is what I stand on 😎
  15. When I was born. The devil said:” Oh Shit…!! Competition”






Clever Attitude Status Ideas for Boys

  1. A promise means everything. But once it is broken, sorry means nothing.
  2. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
  3. Time is precious, waste it wisely.
  4. Attitude is the mirror of your entire being.
  5. Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect.
  6. Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
  7. Don’t judge my past, look at my present, I am sure my future is really rocking.
  8. Everyone is unique in their own little ways.
  9. Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.
  10. Hate girls except the girl reading this.
  11. I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.
  12. I am a hot dude with a cool attitude.
  1. I don’t care for people, who don’t care for me.
  2. I forgive but I never forget.
  3. I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes and wants to play with it.
  4. I’m Not Special, I’m Just Limited Edition.
  5. If A plan didn’t work, Alphabet has 25 more letters.
  6. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
  7. If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun.
  8. If you want to improve your life, start working on your attitude first.
  9. It’s not my attitude, It’s my style.
  10. It’s very easy to defeat someone, but it’s very hard to win someone.
  11. Men hang out in bars for one of two reasons: Either they have no wife to go home to, or they do.
  12. My Girlfriend says I need to be more affectionate…Now I have 2 Girlfriends!
  1. My Life My Rules.
  2. Never Love Someone at The Cost of Your Dignity and Self Respect…!!!
  3. Often, people who think highly of themselves are the ones who fall below than they can imagine.
  4. People understand you by your attitude. If your attitude is bad you are bad. If your attitude is good you are good…
  5. People with status don’t need status..
  6. Please don’t get confused between my attitude & personality!
  7. Silence is the best response when you’re dealing with an idiot.
  8. The secret to my happiness is expecting nothing from no one.
  9. The weirder you are, the more fun you will be.
  10. Those whose head is above the clouds, with egos as high as towers are the ones who fall hard in the lowest depths of greed and shame.
  11. A naughty thought a day keeps the stress away.
  12. Your attitude screams about the bursting colors of your soul and the rhythm of your heart without the need for any words.    

 



Motivational Attitude Quotes for Boys

  1. I let my haters be my biggest motivators!
  2. A great man is strong because he is gentle.
  3. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.
  4. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
  5. Along the way, I will stumble a hundred times but I will get back up to my feet a hundred and more.
  6. Always remember, you are bigger than your problems…….
  7. Be silent and let your success shout..
  8. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.
  9. Do not meet your enemy with an angry face. Instead, rise and greet them with your smiling face. Nothing is more insulting than seeing your enemy happy and without a care.
  10. Don’t copy, pick your own style
  11. Don’t mess with the best 💪
  12. Don’t stress, do your best, forget the rest.
  13. Dream big and dare to fail.
  1. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
  2. Follow your heart but don’t be stupid.
  3. For success, Attitude is equally as important as Ability.
  4. He asked me ‘What I Do’, and I replied to him whatever it takes.
  5. I don’t follow others; I only follow my orders because I am my own boss.
  1. I don’t have time to dwell in pain because I am too busy enjoying the things that make me happy.
  2. I hate when people tell me I’ve changed when they never even knew me at all
  3. I never lose, I either win or learn.
  4. If there is no one to hold your hand put your hands in your pocket and continue your walk.
  5. If you don’t want to get burnt, don’t play with fire.
  6. It’s better to be beaten and be a self-made than to be elected and be a copycat.
  7. Let people think what they want to think about you. It’s none of your business anyway.
  8. Life is super cool without any rule.
  1. Life: Besides gravity, nothing keeps me down.
  2. Make it happen and shock everyone.
  3. Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
  4. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
  5. The higher the challenge, the higher the greater risk I’ll take, and the more contented I will be.
  6. The weirder you are, the more fun you are.
  7. There are two ways to be happy: Change your situation, or change your mindset towards it.
  8. There can be no positive result through a negative attitude. Think positive. Live positive.
  9. They told me I couldn’t that’s why I did.
  10. Think like a proton, always positive.
  11. Train your brain to see great in everything
  12. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started
  13. Yes! I’m different. Have a problem with that?

 

 


Funny Attitude Status for Boys

  1. I am better than your ex, and I am cooler than your next 😎.
  2. People say you can’t live without love… I think oxygen is more important!
  3. A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can’t go anywhere until you change it.
  4. Childhood is like being drunk, everybody remembers what you did, apart from you.
  5. Don’t give me your attitude, unless you want mine.
  6. Drink beer save water.
  7. I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle… He’s dreaming too.
  8. I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem and that’s not my problem.
  9. I don’t have an attitude! …Just a personality that you can’t handle!
  10. I don’t have bad handwriting; I have my own FONT.
  11. I hate it when you have to be nice to something you really want to throw a brick at.
  12. I love everybody. Some I love to be around; Some I love to avoid and others I would love to punch in the face.
  13. I love my job only when I’m on vacation.
  1. I may look calm. But in my head, I’ve killed you about 5 times.
  2. I stopped fighting my inner demons. We’re on the same side now.
  3. I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.
  4. I would like to apologize to anyone. I have not yet offended. Please be patient. I will get back to you shortly.
  5. Always trying to cool my self
  6. Apparently, I have an attitude. Who knew!
  7. I’m actually a nice person…Until you piss me off.
  8. I’m having technical difficulties with my attitude today. I apologize for my inconvenience this may cause you. Avoidance is suggested for safety.
  9. I’m not lazy, I’m just on my energy saving mode.
  10. I’m smiling. That alone should scare you…
  11. I’m way Hotter than the middle eastern climate.
  12. If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
  13. If you’re talking about me behind my back that just means my life is obviously more interesting than yours.
  1. It’s funny, how when I am loud, people tell me to be quiet. But when I am Quiet, People ask me what’s wrong with me.
  2. Just remember that if you fall, I will be there to pick you up. As soon as I finish laughing.
  3. Life taught me lot of lessons but I bunked those classes too!!!
  4. Minds are like parachutes – they only function when open.
  5. My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my bed.
  6. My parents should be proud of me because I’m addicted to Facebook not to Drugs!
  7. My wife and I have lived happily for 25 years and then we met…
  8. Society is funny. They ask you to be yourself and yet they judge you.
  9. Sometimes I pretend to be normal but it gets boring so; I go back to being me.
  10. When I was born..Devil said..”Oh Shit..!! Competition”.
  11. When killing them with kindness doesn’t work, Try a basketball bat. Results may vary.
  12. You never know what you have until… You clean your room.
  13. You won’t find anyone like me. That’s why I call myself ‘limited edition’.
  14. Your attitude may hurt me, but mine can even kill you.


Savage Boys Attitude Quotes

  1. Do you think I’m bad? Then you’re wrong. I am the worst.
  2. I don’t treat people badly; I treat them accordingly.
  3. If you ever think I am ignoring you, I swear I am. My phone is in my hand 24×7
  4. Albeit we’re breaking up, I’ll never hate the love that we formerly had. After all, it is not the fault of love that you never embraced the best and always marked the bad.
  5. Do you hate me? Aww! How cute 🧡.
  6. Don’t Play With Me! Because I know I Can PLAY Better Than You.
  7. Don’t show me attitude. My blacklist is bigger than your friend list.
  8. Don’t you dare to show your attitude because you will not be able to handle mine?
  9. Hate my attitude? Then report me at who cares.com 😛.
  10. I am not broken, so Quit trying to fix me.
  11. I am not your toy.
  12. I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude and that is not my problem.
  13. I know I’m awesome, so I don’t care about your opinion.
  14. I know I’m flawless, you can keep your opinion to yourself.
  1. I love the ones who are in my life and make it amazing. I also love the ones who left my life and made it fantastic.
  2. I may be fat, but you’re ugly – I can lose weight!
  3. I saw the bird hit my window; I wonder if God is playing angry birds with you?
  4. I will win not immediately, but Definitely.
  5. I’m like a coin. Aww, valuable? Nope, I’m two-faced!
  6. I’m not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.
  7. I’m sorry that I can’t be the kind of person you can disrespect, manipulate, and twist around your fingers. I prefer that we finish things here and now and go our own separate ways.
  8. If attitude kills…. I am the weapon of mass destruction….
  9. If someone tells you that you are ugly. well, just be nice and say. Excuse me. I’M NOT YOUR MIRROR.
  10. If you are, two-faced then at least make one of them beautiful.
  11. If you don’t care, same here 👍
  12. If you don’t want me, don’t fuck with my feelings.
  13. It’s my life, so keep your nose out of it.
  14. Jealousy is a very terrible disease. Please Get well soon…
  1. My status is already high….
  2. My words are like a china phone. They have no guarantee!
  3. Not always “Available”.. try your Luck..
  4. Not everyone likes me, but remember not everyone matters.
  5. Please keep your nose out of it, It’s my life!!!
  6. Silence is the best response to a fool.
  7. Sometimes patience has limits….
  8. This is my cup of care. Oh see, it is empty.
  9. We don’t have stupid questions, only stupid people…
  10. When I’m good I’m best , when I’m bad I’m worst.
  11. Yeah You – The one reading my status, Get Lost!
  12. You left without a reason, so please don’t come back with an excuse.
  13. You reek of a headache and drama. Please stay away from me.
  14. You treated me like an option, so I left you like a choice
  15. Your attitude may hurt me, but mine can Kill You!!



Love & Relationships Attitude Status for Boys

  1. A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished.
  2. Love is at the root of a positive attitude.
  3. LOVE is the reason why I still live in this crazy world.
  4. A relationship is just made for two, but a few forget how to count.
  5. A break up in a relationship is like a mirror that is broken. It’s better to leave it the way it is than hurt yourself for fixing it.
  6. All this time, our relationship and my life focused on YOU and JUST YOU. I’ve had enough, and it is the right time that I start concentrating on ME and JUST ME.
  7. At times, breakups are like bitter pills that heal you from toxic relationships.
  8. Don’t anticipate me to tell you why I’m breaking up with you. Just like how you never informed me why you never got around for accepting me as a person I am.
  9. Don’t shut your doors just yet. Who knows? Lightning may strike.
  10. Everyone says winner never quits and not to renounce… But when I gave up on you, I won masses…
  11. Forget the haters…cause somebody loves you
  12. I love the spring, and I love the summer, but there is nothing I love more than you.
  13. I’d rather be single and happy than be in a relationship and miserable.
  14. I’m nobody’s second option. Better you either CHOOSE me, or you lose me. :/
  1. If you don’t lose the spark in your heart, you will never ever grow old.
  2. If you intend to fool and play with my heart, you are making a big mistake. Pain has cast iron around the fences of my heart.
  3. In love, if you fall easily on your knees, you will never win your happy ending.
  4. In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
  5. Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.
  6. My attitude based on how you treat me.
  7. My attitude with love is simple – I do what I love and love will find me along the way.
  8. Relationships are extremely simple. They’re just two things that can come about. You either get married or break up.
  9. Relationships are like fantastic road trips. Sit back and enjoy the stunning views in place of complaining about the potholes and the bumps.
  10. Stay with someone who sees you like the real treasure you are.
  11. The pain that love has dealt with my heart forced me to grow up.
  12. The way I deal with you is the reflection of the way you deal with me.
  13. True love comes in all sizes and shapes except one – YOU.
  14. When I loved you, I loved you very much that I never imagined hating you. But now that I abhor you, I hate you very much that I can never imagine loving you again.
  15. You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about.





Single Attitude Quotes for Guys

  1. 80% of the boy have girlfriends. The rest 20% are having a brain.
  2. Being single doesn’t mean you’re weak. It simply means that you’re strong enough to wait for what you deserve.
  3. Single does NOT mean you’re alone
  4. ALWAYS put yourself first.
  5. Be picky and patient.
  6. Being alone is better than being in a relationship with somebody who can fill the heart with doubt.
  7. Being brave enough to be alone frees you up to invite people into your life because you want them and not because you need them.
  8. Being single is my attitude.
  9. Create your own happiness.
  10. Do you acquaint why a preceding relationship is called ex? It is not the terminology for the past. It is a short form of Expired.
  11. Finally gotten completely back to myself again :)) hearts closed, minds on :))
  12. I am not afraid to walk alone. I am a queen ♕, and I am brave.
  13. I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me…
  1. I may not be the boy you want. But I’m surely not the one that you have.
  2. I’m not heartless, I just learned how to use my heart LESS.
  3. I’m the boy you can only dream of and never get!
  4. It is better to be single than being with somebody who makes you feel alone.
  5. Life is easy, but the queen is busy ♕.
  6. Love me hate me, I just don’t care.
  7. Love your independence.
  8. NEVER settle.
  9. Phones are better than girlfriends, at least we can switch off.
  10. Self-love is the best kind.
  11. Single and proud!
  12. SINGLE is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on other
  13. Take time to figure out what you want.
  14. The best thing about being me, I’m a limited edition and there are no other copies!
  15. There are indeed billions of people in the world, and you think I need you? Sorry! You are highly mistaken.
  16. Yes, you’re single, and it’s actually great.


No comments: