Thank You Quotes For Friends - Urdu Poetry

Latest

Express your feeling with World largest collection

Friday 4 October 2019

Thank You Quotes For Friends

  1. Thank You Quotes For Friends

  2. I once read that, "A friend is someone who brings us laughter, even in our tears, whose memories make us smile across the miles and through the years." In my book you are that friend. Catherine Pulsifer



  3. All my lifetime through, I'll be thanking heaven for a special friend like you. Author Unknown



  4. So thank you so much for all your smiles,
    And for loving me each day.
    Life can be very tough but thankfully,
    I've got you to help shine my way.
    Julie Hebert, Your Smile



  5. Imagine when you die and get to heaven, you will encounter friends who say, "Thank you for investing in me. I'm in heaven because of you! I'm not your friend for life; I'm your friend for eternity." David Jeremiah




  6. Your friendship has touched my life in ways you will never know. I wouldn't trade material wealth for the friend I have in you! Kate Summers



  7. Friends like you make life's challenging moments more bearable. Thanks for being you. Catherine Pulsifer



  8. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. Walter Winchell



  9. Friends like you
    Keep me from feeling blue
    You accept me
    And always let me be.
    Catherine Pulsifer, Friends Like You



  10. So this is just to let you know
    What's now and always true:,
    All the best that friendship means
    Is centered right in you.
    Author Unknown, Seldom Put In Words



  11. There's no possible way, I could ever repay, How I wish, there were more I could do, But, I thank you my friend, my friend to the end Jim Thistle, No Other Place I Would Be



  12. God sent me a special gift when He had you cross my path. My heart is full of gratitude for the friendship we have. Catherine Pulsifer



  13. A friend is a priceless gem for the crown of life here and a cherished star in memory forever. Cyrus S. Nusbaum

No comments: