Birthday Wishes For Brother -Urdu Poetry - Urdu Poetry

Latest

Express your feeling with World largest collection

Monday 9 September 2019

Birthday Wishes For Brother -Urdu Poetry

Birthday Wishes For Brother

Birthday Wishes For Brother - Find largest collection of Birthday Wishes For Brother at urdupointz.blogspot.com
, get all the fresh Birthday Wishes For Brother messages, Quotes, Greetings in Urdu, English & Roman Urdu to send mobile sms your friend & family members in Pakistan & around the world now....

Birthday Wishes For Brother


 
Happy birthday to a brother who is smart, funny, witty, charming... and reminds me a lot of myself!




Happy birthday to a brother who is smart, funny, witty, charming... and reminds me a lot of myself!




My dear brother, I wish you a very happy and joyful year ahead. May God love and care you, as you did for me. May you live a long and beautiful life. Happy Birthday.




May your life be filled with sweet moments, happy smiles and blissful memories. May this day give you a new beginning in life. Happy birthday Dear Brother.




I was given a brother naturally but you are my best friend on purpose. Happy Birthday dear brother!




May God gift you wisdom, peace and happiness. Wishing you a very happy birthday, dear brother.




An elder brother is the best teacher and guide in the world. Dear brother, thanks for all the guidance and words of wisdom. Happy birthday!




Dear brother, as the years progress so does the love between us. Happy to have a brother like you. Wishing you a very happy birthday, bro.




The best day of the year has arrived. So, let us celebrate it with a lot of joy. Happy birthday, bro!




Steve my dear brother this special day is engraved in my mind I'm not able to be in London today to wish you happy birthday in person but lucky for me and you I know how to use technology
Lots of love
Nicola your beloved sister




From sharing the same room to sharing the first crush we never knew when did we grow up. Happy Birthday, monkey.... ooops brother!




Dear brother, you have always been a true friend to me. I hope this will never change. Wishing you all the best on your special day!




Happy Birthday. You make me happy, you make my dreams come true, there is no one I would rather spend my life with than you. Wishing my loving husband an exciting and fun birthday!



They say you can choose your friends but not your family. I just want you to know that if we weren’t already brothers I would choose to be friends with you in a heartbeat! I’m so lucky to have a brother like you! Happy Birthday!



They say you can choose your friends but not your family. I just want you to know that if we weren’t already brothers I would choose to be friends with you in a heartbeat! I’m so lucky to have a brother like you! Happy Birthday!



We have experienced several good and bad times together in life after which I came to know you are my supporter, protector, guide, mentor in fact everything rolled into one. Happy Birthday brother!!




Every day with you is one great celebration and filled only with beautiful moments. I love you baby. Happy Birthday




Happy birthday brother. May your day be full of smiles, happiness, surprises and treats.




You are the most amazing and inspiring person that I have ever met. Thank you for your guidance and support in my life. Have a joyful and unforgettable day!



How could I forget all the times we got into trouble when we were growing up together? Or all the creative ways you helped me get out of trouble? Happy Birthday, bro, from your “partner in crime.”


No comments: