Birthday Wishes For Girlfriend - Latest Birthday Wishes For Your Girlfriend - Urdu Poetry

Latest

Express your feeling with World largest collection

Monday 9 September 2019

Birthday Wishes For Girlfriend - Latest Birthday Wishes For Your Girlfriend

Birthday Wishes For Girlfriend

Birthday Wishes For Girlfriend

I don’t believe in birthdays because I know you came straight from heaven to make my life happier & beautiful. All the good wishes for my angel!




Happy birthday to girl that I know I can’t live without. You are the sunshine of my life. May you be blessed with smiles unfading!



You are everything that one man could wish for. Therefore, I will try to return all the happiness that you brought into my life back to you. Happy birthday, my love!




I always long for your birthday as I long for my next meal…that’s because it’s a special day to me just as it is to you. Have a Merry Birthday, Dearest.




Thanks for all the memories you’ve given to me. No matter how old we get, and how many more birthdays we celebrate, I will always be here for you. Happy Birthday.




Happy birthday to a special person who is bringing so much joy to my heart. I am thankful for every moment we spend together, and I wish our happiness never ends.




Happy Birthday I’m so lucky to have a husband like you. Each day is a gift, and I love that we share them together. Have the best birthday and know that I love you more than ever




You are the reason I smile every day. Our passion will never go away, and or love will shine brightest on this special day. I love you.
(HAPPY-BIRTHDAY)




You make my life worth living. You bring smile to my face, and your touch shows me how much you love me and care for me. You are my friend, and my lover. Happy Birthday




May this day be as sunny as your smile, and as beautiful as you are. You shine every day, but on this day you will shine the brightest. Happy Birthday My Love ..




Happy birthday to my love! A sea around my heart: Part shelter, part enduring word, Part mirror of my art. You are the calm that drains my rage, Bliss upon my shores, Immensity immutable, Rush that life restores. To you I wish to be a welcome Harbor for your ocean, Destiny and origin, Aim of your affection, Yearning of your motion

.


Aa teri Umar mein likh du chand sitaaro se
Tera janam din mein manau phoalo se bahaaro se
har ek khubsurti duniya se mein le aau
Sajaau yeh mehfil mein har haseen nazaaro se




Happy birthday my little teddy bear, I will hug you tonight like never before, I will kiss you like never before, and I will cuddle my little bear like never before. Just to see that cute smile on your face. I wish to keep that smile on your face all your life. Love you so much… Your big teddy bear… kisses…




I’m so happy that you are celebrating yet another birthday with you by my side.




There is no better way to say happy birthday than to say you mean very much to me.




My fondness for you will not grow old no matter how old you become, that’s a firm promise to you. Best Birthday Wishes, My Luv.




I have met lots of special people in my life but you surpass them all: There’s no better day to let you know this than on a special day like this. Happy Birthday, My One and Only.




Happy birthday to my love! A sea around my heart: Part shelter, part enduring word, Part mirror of my art. You are the calm that drains my rage, Bliss upon my shores, Immensity immutable, Rush that life restores. To you I wish to be a welcome Harbor for your ocean, Destiny and origin, Aim of your affection, Yearning of your motion.




They Say That You Can Count Your True Friend On One Hand,

But Not The Candles On Your Birthday Cake*………

Happy Birthday To You My Dear*!!!!




Tonight is a special night out. I’m taking you somewhere where all wishes come true, and I’ll try to make everything unforgettable. Happy birthday, my sweetheart.


No comments: