Thankful For You Quotes - Urdu Poetry

Latest

Express your feeling with World largest collection

Friday 4 October 2019

Thankful For You Quotes

    Thankful For You Quotes

  1. There are many things which I am thankful in my life, and you are at the top of the list.



  2. Having you in my life fills me with thanksgiving and gratitude that you are always there. Thank you for your support and belief in me.



  3. Words like,
    I appreciate you,
    I am thankful for you,
    You are the best,
    You are number one in my books,
    None of those words can express my love for you.
    Catherine Pulsifer



  4. When I count my blessings, I count you twice.



  5. I'm glad I have you for the rest of my life as a best friend, lover, and fellow adventurer. Thank you for constantly supporting me, forgiving me, loving me, making me laugh, and challenging me to be a better person. Raquel Martin, Love Letters 2



  6. Let me always, count my blessings. To be thankful for my family and friends. To be thankful for the simple things that life has to offer. Catherine Pulsifer,

No comments: