Thank You For Loving Me Quotes - Urdu Poetry

Latest

Express your feeling with World largest collection

Friday 4 October 2019

Thank You For Loving Me Quotes

  1. Thank You For Loving Me Quotes

  2. Thank you for loving and believing in me, and for making me the proudest mother and grandmother on earth. You are my reason for living, and my greatest accomplishment. I love you with everything that I am. Ellen Marie Wiseman, The Life She Was Given



  3. Thank you, Mom. We will always be grateful for the life lessons you taught and the love you shared. Sandra Bullock Smith, Trading Places



  4. Thank you my dear for all the things you do
    My heart is sincere when I say I love you. Catherine Pulsifer, Love Is A Treasure



  5. Our love grows stronger with each passing day. I feel God has blessed us with a great love and I am so thankful. Kate Summers

No comments: