Love quotes for him, her, boyfriend or girlfriend English quotes - Urdu Poetry

Latest

Express your feeling with World largest collection

Thursday 11 February 2021

Love quotes for him, her, boyfriend or girlfriend English quotes

Boyfriend And Girlfriend Sayings and Quotes


There’s something magical about finding your perfect match in a boyfriend or girlfriend. A strong partnership not only provides companionship, but also helps smooth out the bumps on the road of life. Find the joy of being coupled with this collection of insightful and humorous boyfriend and girlfriend quotes.



,,
Give a girl a boyfriend and she becomes a total expert on relationships.  
   
,,
A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea     



,,
A TRUE boyfriend is someone that will take care of his girlfriend, stand up for her when needed and love her for who she is and not pretend to care about her!     



If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.     



I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.      



Never laugh at your girlfriend's choices. You are one of them.     



For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.     

 


My heart made it's choice, and it chose you.     

 


I cannot imagine a life in your absence. You are like the breathe of air that I need to live, the drop of water in a thirsty desert. I need you like a bird needs the skies to go higher.     



We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.     



If you fight like a married couple, talk like bestfriends, flirt like first lovers, protect each other like siblings, you're meant to be.     




When I am with you I don't need the warmth of a jacket or the light from a bulb; you are like a flame that gives me soft warmth and perfect light.     



I always have many roads to travel, but I take the one which leads to you.     



If he...makes you laugh. Kisses your forehead. Says he's sorry. Makes an effort. Holds your hand. Works hard. Attempts to underhand you then, believe it or not, he's quite perfect.     



Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle, but still wants you.     



The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.     



When a girl thinks of her future with her boyfriend, it's normal. But when the boy thinks of his future with his girlfriend, he's serious.      




To me, you were more than just a person. You were a place where I finally felt at home.      

 


Do not just look at your boyfriend as just a boyfriend. Look at him as a friend, too.     



Bad boyfriends don't disguise themselves; their girlfriends do it for them.      



A real boyfriend and girlfriend stand by each other's side on good days and stands even closer on bad days no matter what.     



A guy who really loves a girl and thinks of her as his future wife, he will introduce her to all his friends and family. To tell his every relative that this is the one girl he will spend all his life with.     




For it was not into my ear you whispered but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed but my soul.     




Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.     



Two souls share a single thought as both hearts beat as one.     



Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women like to be a man's last romance.     



You are the best thing that's ever been mine.      




The first best person in your life is yourself, the second best is another who believes in you.     



I think of you only twice a day—when I am alone and when I am with someone else.     




Every girl deserves a guy that could make her smile even when she doesn't want to.     




Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.     




I didn't choose you, my heart did.     


No comments: