100 Romantic Valentine Messages and Wishes FOR GIRLFRIEND BOYFRIEND | URDUPOERTY - Urdu Poetry

Latest

Express your feeling with World largest collection

Sunday 7 February 2021

100 Romantic Valentine Messages and Wishes FOR GIRLFRIEND BOYFRIEND | URDUPOERTY

 Romantic Valentine Messages for Girlfriend


  • You’re the princess of my life. I don’t want anything else than being with you on this Valentine’s Day. I wish you all the best, my love!

  • For me, a day spent without you is a day wasted. I don’t want to waste this Valentine’s Day at all. Lots of love for you on this day!

  • The best love story happens when love comes from the heart and lover comes from heaven. Thanks for being my girlfriend. Happy Valentine’s Day!

  • My valentine, I promise to be a perfect man for you, protect you from every harm, love you till my last breath. Happy Valentine’s day!

  • Falling in love with you is like a roller coaster, where there are some ups and downs. But I’m enjoying this journey wholeheartedly. I never want this journey comes to an end.

  • You are the most valuable treasure of this 21st century. I’m lucky to have found you. Wishing you a life full of my love on this Valentine’s Day!

  • Every valentine’s day is an occasion for me to remind you how much I care for you. And every time I try to make it more special than the last one!

  • You brought happiness into my life when I needed it the most. I have nothing but true love from the core of my heart to give you in return. Happy valentine’s day!


  • A life without you is no life at all. The moments I spend with you are the best moments of my life. Happy valentine’s day my love!

  • Loving you is a magical experience that never ends. The best achievement of my life is discovering the way to your heart. Happy valentine’s day!

  • My eyes have set on you from the very first moment I met you. I’ve been blown away by the purity of your soul and the warmth of your heart.

  • As the day for celebrating love is nearing, I have already started feeling like the luckiest man alive. Happy Valentine’s Day to my lovely girlfriend!

  • Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you. Happy Valentines Day my love.

  • Love is a promise that no matter how many thorns come your way, you’ll always have a sweet-smelling rose around you. Happy Valentine’s Day to my lovely girlfriend!

  • In every dream, the best moment to share is to be with you. You make my day when I talk to you. Loving you is my favorite hobby which I will not stop doing. Happy Valentines Day
Romantic Valentine Wishes for Boyfriend

  • I can feel the love in the air when you’re with me. I don’t know if it’s magic or reality. Wishing you a happy valentine’s day my love!

  • You’re the reason why my world is so colorful and full of melodies. You’re the perfect boyfriend of my dreams. Happy Valentine’s Day!

  • Thoughts of you keep me awake at night. Yet you’re the reason why I go to bed hoping to have a dream of you. Happy Valentine’s Day!

  • Happy Valentine’s Day. My dear love, I cannot even think of having a life without you. You make me complete and I like it this way.

  • Cupid’s shot was right on target for my Valentine and I am so lucky to spend it with you. Thank you my soulmate for coming into my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.

  • Darling, no one understands me the way you do. Being with you is the only gift I want every valentine’s day. I love you so much! Happy Valentine’s Day, dear.

  • You are the man of my dream. My love for you is growing stronger day by day, and I can see my future with you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my handsome.

  • I think we are a match made in heaven! We did the perfect crime to steal each other’s hearts. Right? Happy Valentine’s Day, my bubbletea.

  • Being in life, alongside you – makes everything worth it. You make me the happiest person alive, babe. Happy Valentine’s Day.

  • The way that you love me every day is mesmerizing. You inspire me to love with all of my soul on this Valentine’s Day. I love you so much.

  • This world is nothing but an illusion and the only real thing here is my love for you. I hope you know that already. Happy Valentine’s Day!

  • My life is worth living because you’re in it. No other reason comes even close. I’ll love you till my last breath. Happy Valentine’s Day!

  • You’re everything that I could ever want in a man – you’re smart, charming, handsome and caring. I would be a fool to let you getaway. Happy Valentine’s Day to my special man!

No comments: