Romantic Happy Valentines Day Wishes, Messages 2021|Urdupoerty - Urdu Poetry

Latest

Express your feeling with World largest collection

Sunday 7 February 2021

Romantic Happy Valentines Day Wishes, Messages 2021|Urdupoerty

 100 Romantic Valentine Messages and Wishes

ROMANTIC VALENTINE'S DAY MESSAGES

Romantic Valentine Messages: Valentine’s day is one of the perfect times to express love to your valentine. Celebrate the love this valentine’s day, sending some romantic messages to your lover. It will make valentine’s day more colorful and romantic. Expressing your love through valentine messages is one of the cutest ways. Your partner will get to know how much he/she mean to you. Here we present some romantic valentine messages you can share with your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, or crush. Melt his/her heart, sending these romantic valentine’s day messages. It will surely impress them on valentine’s day.




Romantic Valentine Day Messages

. My love for you has no end, no boundary. Happy Valentine’s Day my forever valentine.


You’re all that I need, sweetheart. Having you in my life feels like my dream come true.


I’ll never get tired of falling in love with you again and again. Happy Valentine’s Day!



. Because of you, my life is so full of melodies and sweet memories. I wish you a happy day full of love and kisses! Happy valentine’s day my love!


. Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.

. You are the sunshine of my life. Without you, everything is meaningless and nothing makes sense. Wishing you a happy valentine’s day!

. No distance can weaken our bond. Nothing can erase our memories from our minds. Our hearts will always be tied together with each other. Happy valentine’s day!

.You are one of the very best things that ever happen to me. I feel so lucky to have you as my love. Happy Valentine’s day!

.You are the most beautiful thing that happened in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart!

.Happy Valentine’s Day my love. I couldn’t imagine my life without you by my side.

.This special day just gives me another chance to express my love for you. Happy Valentine’s day my forever valentine.

.I will never get tired of loving you. You are one of the blessings that I value the most. Happy Valentine’s Day!

.I feel so lucky to have you right beside me, darling. Happy Valentine’s day, love of my life.




  • A day without you is like a sky without a sun. I’ll be loving you till the day I die.
  • My heart is bleeding and the only person who can stop this is you. I’m waiting to have a great valentine’s day with you!

  • I have so many reasons to live for, but your smile comes to my mind first! I wish to make this Valentine’s Day the best one of your life!

  • Spread the love in the air and let everyone feel it in their hearts. Let us make this Valentine’s Day a great memory in our minds!
  • You may not know but your smile brings joy into my life and peace in my heart. I love you more than you know. Happy Valentine’s Day!

  • You have the power the light up my world with just a smile and make all my pains go away in with a blink of an eye. Happy Valentine’s Day!

  • I have the kind of love for you that never gets old and never goes away. I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day

Valentine Love Messages
  • I will always be there for you when you need me. I love you like crazy. Happy valentine’s day.

  • You are the most beautiful and best half of me and I love you better than I love me. Happy Valentines Day.

  • On this special day, all I wish for you is that you find the arms that give you the warmth of love & hugs of strength. Happy valentine’s day.

  • Plenty of love, Tons of sweet kisses, Hope that one day, I’ll be your Misses! Happy Valentines Day.

  • I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet. I asked God for a minute; he gave me a day. I asked God for true love; he gave me that too. I asked for an angel and he gave me you. Happy Valentine’s Day!




  • Do you know why there are spaces between your fingers? So that I could fill in the spaces by holding your hand. Happy Valentines Day Dear.

  • To love is one thing, to be loved is another, but to be loved by the one you love is Everything. Happy Valentines Day Sweetheart!

  • Your love makes my world colorful and happy. You’re the reason why I smile and you’re the reason why I cheer. Happy Valentine Day!

  • You are my sailor, my ship, and my captain and your love is like a strong, dark, mysterious sea that is forever there for me. I’m happiest when I am with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!

  • I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay. Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments: